Friday, October 15, 2010

TRUE COLOURS....

It  was  all  a SHOW .

i knew  it  from the start , but  i played  along .

Call me dummy , but i just can't  believe it .

Everyone  has  their "value"  in life , value  in the working field , value  in the relationship field , value in families and etc . 

YES , Everyone has their  value in life .
 You  may ask help  from them but you  have to promise yourself , You will try your best  to return a flavor , some day in the future .

I lend  a hand to you with an  open heart , when you needed me .
And i had contributed more than I suppose too ....
In the end , no only , i get myself a simple thank you from you , but i also got myself a broken  friendship .

Take all the credits  you want , because I am Humble , But don't steal it in frond of me .
Tell  lies about your life , But don't use  my name .
Pretend all you want , because i finally open my eyes and saw the TRUE COLOURS  of you .

In the end of the day , when you need another flavor , I will still lend  you a hand , But definitely without  a sincere heart . =(

No comments:

Post a Comment