Thursday, March 8, 2012

Loreal Brandstorming 2012

One more sem to go ! And i am finally GRADUATED and  DONE !
So what's  next ?
Masters? No enough working experience ....lame
Job? My result sucks ..... lame

From the starting , the future was always well planned .

             Primary ----> secondary ----> collage------> university-------> ?????

To fill up the ???? . I had to plan something exciting before I bang my head on ????
One day , as I was scrolling down HELP business council in Facebook , I found a Loreal Brandstorming 2012 link posted by HELP lecturer - Mr Kishen.

Thinking  of nothing to lose , randomly ask my best friend Xiao xiao and offered Jason to join as well .

We started with a rough ride. Coming out with impossible ideas and criticises from lecturer about the quality of slides we prepared.

But in the end, we made it through with the help of MY BF "a future marketer" and Xiao xiao 's BF " talented photographer  "We came out with an awesome selling idea for The Body Shop.
The Dream Builders In Semifinals

Professional branding Ambassadors  
Comparing with Premature - The Dream Builders

The Dream Builders :

Started from 0 ----> Semifinals ------> Nationals --------> Hope to end up in PARIS !!!


The Dream Builders's Dream - PARIS !





1 comment: