Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thesis Binding

             CHEAP - FAST - PROFESSIONAL 

                        Thesis Binding Service in KL 

Graduating soon ??
Complete your THESIS but have no idea where to bind it ?
NO worries ....
Details are on the way .....
This is where I bidden my thesis 

QUICK BIND 

THE LOCATION 

THE PRICE 

The owner also offers:
Photos-tat Service: 
Digital Colour Printing 
Plan Prinitng
Lamination

Binding Service

Hard/Soft Cover Binding
Contract Document Binding
Wive Binding
Spiral Binding
Punch Holes/Ring Files

Offset Colour Printing
Name Card
Flyers
Leaflet
Invoice
Banner
Bunting
Stickers
Vouchers Printing 
Hope these details helped you.
Good luck future graduates.



2 comments:

  1. I envy you for having a binding service provider near you place. From where I live, it was hard to find someone to help bind my phd dissertation. And if you were lucky to find one, the price is not that reasonable for a crappy quality of work. Anyway, the good thing was that, when I went to my parent place, there was a binding service provider in the place that a lot of people trust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog is awesome Blog i really like Your post please visit my Sites

    Info:-
    Thesis binding

    ReplyDelete